Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Long over due cake update!

I have never claimed to be good at this blogging thing... I have TRIED to be good at it, but I certainly never CLAIMED to be good at it! LOL!

70s themed 40th birthday... supposed to be a disco ball on top!:




Mostly butter cream Hello Kitty, and cupcakes:

 
 
Ottawa Senators:
 

Sweet 16 for a girl that likes horses, hockey, fishing, baseball, nail polish, lipstick, blue, pink, purple... I think that's it!:




 
Lego cake and cupcakes:






Giant cupcake smash cake, but didn't have a giant cupcake pan, so I did my best:

 
Teapot and cupcakes for 80th birthday tea party:



"Frozen" cake and cookies... only made 2 cookies, they were a surprise plus they took HOURS (days, really) to make!





 
John Deere cake and cookies:



 
 
Easter Bunny and carrot cookies:

 
 
Baptism cake (first time trying ruffles) and cookies:



 
 
"Barbie" cake for my youngest's 6th birthday!  SO happy with this cake!!!





Trying to show how well her dress matches the decorations, not just in colour but in ruffliness!
 
 
I have another cake to share, but I feel he deserves his own blog post!...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment