Sunday, 25 September 2011

Things yet to come

Sorry, there are going to be no pictures attached to this entry!  Shame on me, eh?!  I just wanted to share the excitement of the the cakes that are coming up soon!  I have one in about 2 weeks (Thanksgiving weekend) that is going to be a Mickey Mouse theme (he's a popular guy!) for a little boy's first birthday... I met his mom through the Weddingbells website, we had the same wedding dress!!!  But I got married in mine first! ;) .  Then the last weekend of October I have 2 cakes... one for a friend's son's 5th birthday, and one for my father in law's 60th birthday/retirement from the Ottawa Fire Department.  I don't want to say too much about those 2, they are going to be a real adventure for me!  But I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment